Vouchers are available for purchase by state education agencies and educator preparation programs to provide candidates with full or partial credit toward fees for test registration and preparation resources.
- Preparation programs may purchase vouchers in order to assist candidates whose test fees were incorporated into tuition.
- State agencies may offer vouchers to candidates in support of a specific policy, such as providing them to candidates who meet certain state eligibility criteria to retake a test.
- Vouchers can be purchased in any quantity and in any dollar amount, determined by the state agency or preparation program.
- Candidates are able to use vouchers as a form of payment when registering for an exam. Note that vouchers must be applied during the initial registration; they cannot be applied retroactively to existing registrations.
- Vouchers are valid for one year. The effective dates of the vouchers may be determined by the purchaser.
- Voucher usage may be tracked upon request in order to identify any unused vouchers prior to expiration. The unused vouchers may then be renewed and redistributed to candidates, ensuring their use.
To purchase test registration vouchers: Please send your inquiry to email@example.com.
To purchase practice test vouchers: Please complete and submit a Practice Test Voucher Order Form .
Top of Page
Copyright © 2017 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.
Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004