What to Bring to the Test Site
You MUST bring the following with you to the test site:
|A printed copy of your admission ticket (an electronic version will not be accepted)|
|Several sharpened No. 2 pencils with erasers (no pens or mechanical pencils); pencils will not be supplied at the test site|
|See "Test Selection" for information about other items to bring to the test administration for specific tests.|
|Proper identification as described in "Identification Policy" below|
See "Test Site Rules" for information about what is not allowed at the test site.
If you do not have a printed copy of your admission ticket, please report directly to the Information Table at the test site. You may be required to complete additional paperwork, which may reduce your available testing time.
You must bring to the test center one piece of current, government-issued identification printed in English, in the name in which you registered, bearing your photograph and signature.
Acceptable forms of identification include the following:
- Driver's license with photograph and signature
- Passport with photograph and signature
- State identification with photograph and signature (provided by the Department of Motor Vehicles for individuals who do not have a driver's license)
- National identification with photograph and signature
- Military identification with photograph and signature
- Alien Registration Card (green card, permanent resident visa)
A government-issued ID missing a visible signature or that has an embedded signature must be supplemented with an original (no photocopies), valid (unexpired) ID that has at least a matching name and recent recognizable photograph, or a matching name and signature.
Unacceptable forms of identification include draft classification cards, credit cards of any kind, social security cards, student IDs, international driver's licenses, international student IDs, notary-prepared letters or documents, employee identification cards, learner's permits or any temporary identification cards, and automated teller machine (ATM) cards.
If you do not have proper identification at the time of your test, you will be denied admission to the test session. If you are refused admission to the test, for any reason, you will be considered absent and will receive no credit or refund of any kind.
Please note the following:
- Your middle initial in your account on this website must match the middle name or initial on your ID.
- If you have a hyphenated last name, one of the following must be true of your name
as it appears in your account on this website and on your ID:
- either both instances must use the complete hyphenated name
- if one instance only uses one last name, it must be the second last name from the full hyphenated version
If the name on your identification differs from the name in which you are registered, you must bring official, original verification of the change (e.g., original marriage certificate, original court order).
As part of the identity verification process, your thumbprint will be taken at the test site. Thumbprints will be used only for the purpose of identity verification. If you do not provide a thumbprint, you will not be allowed to test and you will not receive a refund or credit of any kind. Note that a thumbprint provided at the test administration does not fulfill the fingerprint requirement for Michigan teacher certification.
If you have any questions about your identification, call Evaluation Systems at (800) 823-9225 or (413) 256-2876 before the day of the test.
Copyright © 2017 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.
Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004